The Moreton Bay Foundation Annual General meeting was held in November. The Board presented the annual report to members, which you can find here. The 19/20 financial year saw the official launch of TMBF, our first Expert Scientific Forum and Community Forum, DGR status granted and our first round of projects awarded in our own right. TMBF returned a healthy profit and despite COVID, fundraising success thanks to generous donors and supporters.
The annual election of the Board was held – congratulations to our returning Directors. The TMBF Board for 2020/21 comprises:
- Rob Siganto (Chair of the Board)
- John Goodman (Director and Chair – Fundraising Committee)
- Ian Tibbetts (Director and Chair – Research Advisory Committee)
- Mark Gibbs (Director and Chair – Members Advisory Committee)
- Bruce Quarterman (Director and Chair – Investment Committee)
- Meta Goodman (Director)
Cameron Costello was also returned as a Director and has since resigned concurrent with his resignation from QYAC. We wish Cam all the best for the next chapter and thank him for his contribution to TMBF.