Rob and his family are born and bred Brisbane and have a connection with Moreton Bay as owners of South Pacific 2 charters and part of the Amity community at Minjerribah.
Rob spent 15 years as Managing Director at Bridge Point developing this ICT business from a startup in 2000 to a successful sale to Telstra in 2014.
He now holds directorships in:
- Scottsdale Construction Systems, a construction technology company;
- Australian Framing Solutions, a steel frame fabricating company;
- RIoT solutions, an ICT company;
- Stradbroke Capital, finance and equity firm;
- Camp Island Lodge, tourist resort in the Whitsundays; and
- South Pacific 2 charters.
Rob is also Chairman of the trustees of the St Laurence’s College Old Boys’ Foundation. His family history is founded in philanthropy, with his parents creating the Siganto Foundation, which continues to provide support to Education, Training, Arts and Community.